martes, 29 de septiembre de 2026

THE BLACK HOLE

 


THE BLACK HOLE

1. First or Second
Conditional?



Read the sentences about
the man and the film.


Write:


  • FIRST
    – Real possibility

  • SECOND
    – Hypothetical / imaginary situation




1.If the man uses the black hole again, he will get into trouble.___________________
2.If the man were more honest, he would not steal the money. __________________
3.If the black hole appears again, he will use it. __________________
4.If the man had a black hole at home, he would us it all the time. __________________
5.If the man is careful, he will not get caught.__________________
6. If he were not so greedy, he would use the black hole to help someone else. __________________

2. What if you came across a black hole?

Can you imagine what you would do? Look at the different scenarios and write 5 hypothetical sentences.
Choose 5 ideas from the list.

Money travel help  go make disappear escape joke change explore meet steal

If I came across a black hole at home…
If I came across a black hole at school…
If I came across a black hole in the street…
If I came across a black hole …
If I came across a black hole …

3.  What could happen next?

Can you imagine what could
happen next in the story? Imagine different hypothetical situations and write what the consequences would be.

Use the Second Conditional.

Example:

man / get stuck in the safe / whole weekend

→ If the man got stuck in the safe for the whole weekend, he would __________________________.
black hole become bigger /someone find the black hole/ man use the black hole one more time/
your own idea

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

  THE PASSIVE VOICE IS EVERYWHERE!Quote Hunt & Poster Project Discover how the passive voice is used in real quotations! Work in pairs o...